- It's said to be the most pricey and vital part of the front-end stack.
- There is no need to execute troublesome steps like install npm, compilation steps, no build, etc.
- It doesn't need any external resources because the code execution happens on the client-side.
- It delivers excellent speed.
1. Weather application
2. A virtual keyboard
It allows the input of characters without using the keyboard.
The virtual keyboard appears on the computer screen that looks like a regular keyboard, and the user can input the characters by simply clicking the keys of the virtual keyboard.
3. Meditation app
The meditation application assists in mastering the meditation skills by providing pre-recorded sounds(usually containing audio-based instructions), or some sound effects for calming the mind. They also offer mood trackers, meditation timers, and a gathering of fellow meditators.
4. A landing page
It is a web page that serves as an entry point for a website or a certain section of the website.
- Lack of debugging facility
- It does not support the abilities or capabilities such as multiprocessor, multi-threading, etc.